Abstract and Paper Instructions
The abstract should summarize the contents of the paper. It should be set in 12-point font size and should be inset 4.0 cm from the right and left margins. There should be two blank (10-point) lines before and after the abstract. We would like to encourage you to list your keywords in this section.
Authors are invited to write papers according to the instructions detailed below:The full version of the paper should be a PDF file or Doc sent to the Scientific Committee of the Conference that does not exceed 10.000 words. It includes diagrams, tables, figures, footnotes, references section, bibliography.
Manuscript margins should be left on both sides of each page: 4.0 cm from the right and left margins.
For the main text, use Times New Roman 12 point, 1.5 line spacing
For foot notes use Times New Roman 10 point, single line spacing
Please note the following important dates:
* Abstracts due: 1st October 2009
* Successful authors notified by e-mail: 7th October 2009
* Post format for registration: 12th October 2009
* Final papers: 15th October 2009
* Registration: not later than 15th October 2009Abstract and Paper Instructions